About Me

My photo
Photographer based in South Wales, UK. Working mainly on a single beach - Poppit Sands.

Thursday 11 March 2010

Unique new editions

Recently I have been holding work back from the market to start selling them as unique prints. I sometimes look at painters and see the way the work comes from them - putting so much into it - and then they let the work go, never to see it again.

Well, I feel that there is something right about that - a good way of always moving forward and not holding onto what you have done before - so I'm giving it a shot.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great idea Mike. Good luck with it!

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. found your site thru Ag magazine. Good stuff. Cardiff looks cool the way you do it

    cheers

    Edward H.
    ------------

    ReplyDelete