About Me

My photo
Photographer based in South Wales, UK. Working mainly on a single beach - Poppit Sands.

Monday 1 March 2010

Plans for this year

I have been working on outlining plans for this year - sorting out what I would like to achive and which direction I should be going. However, it is more than likely that things will just happen as they happen and projects that are not forced but come slowly will be the ones worth waiting for.

I constantly feel the need for new work - but often when I come to do this work it does not resemble what I had planned at all - instead it creates a new spark that was totally unexpected. And that for me is the most exciting thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Michael,

    I understand your need to move forward. My wife and I saw your exhibition in Cardigan and were amazed at the details in the prints. Now you are getting more blurred your work still has a strong feel to it but in a different way.

    Well done and congratulations on the Hasselblad finalist position!

    Best

    Tim Wald

    ReplyDelete