About Me

My photo
Photographer based in South Wales, UK. Working mainly on a single beach - Poppit Sands.

Monday 17 August 2009

New plans in the pipeline....

I think that what makes a photographer become an artist is his or her constant search for a way to make their photography express certain ideas for others to view too. These 'ideas' are often difficult to express in words and so the artist discovers ways to show them - using paints, music, photography etc etc. Kind of like allowing people to see inside your head.

Once I managed to get this thought into my mind I found that the process of creating images became easier and my ideas were more confident and forthcoming.

Saying that, most of them still end up going nowhere - but every now and then one sticks. At the moment I am deep into darkroom experiments - maybe one day soon the inkjet will be pushed to one side for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment