About Me

My photo
Photographer based in South Wales, UK. Working mainly on a single beach - Poppit Sands.

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Down with the flu.....

I had a great trip to Poppit on 31st July - the light was perfect and two rolls of film were taken. I developed them the next day and from 24 shots I have 3 keepers.

However, since then I have been knocked out with the flu which has been annoying since I have a lot to do right at the moment. It seems though that the time was not wasted as you can let your mind wander a lot when you are laying there in a drowsy stupor - and a number of ideas came to me which I intend to follow through once I have caught up with everything else. Odd how a dreamlike state allows you to think of things in a totally different way and somehow see things a lot clearer.

Anyway, I am working on the three keeper shots now - and my colour film and developer has arrived - something else to push ahead with.


No comments:

Post a Comment