About Me

My photo
Photographer based in South Wales, UK. Working mainly on a single beach - Poppit Sands.

Thursday 20 May 2010

Work and processes

The whole business of reviewing your own work can be quite a minefield. I am in the middle of organising and structuring my last 4 years work - accounting for my progress and trying to explain the moves and changes that I find are essential in keeping that spark and excitement alive. To write down gut feelings in a way that does not sound too saccharine or poetic is quite tricky - but it must be done - and hopefully at the end I will have in words an account of what I have done and am currently trying to do - and hopefully it will be understandable to anyone who reads it.

On a different tack - I was excited to find the website of my artist/painter friend and teacher, Chris Baker. His new work is wonderful and thrilling. Take a look - http://www.christopherwbaker.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment