About Me

My photo
Photographer based in South Wales, UK. Working mainly on a single beach - Poppit Sands.

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Two Capitals moves on...

I have been working full steam ahead with Two Capitals. More trips to Cardiff planned as well as London.

I have also been testing the waters as far as marketing the work and possible exhibition venues. It looks like things are tough out there (two of my galleries sadly closed recently) so I am working on new ideas to show my work. Producing the photo is the easy bit.



2 comments:

  1. I have been living and photographing London for over 15 years. Its all been done mate! Good luck though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to hear that Michael...Everything happens for our good...I wish you good luck with your future endeavors...Keep us posted about your success!! :)

    ReplyDelete