About Me

My photo
Photographer based in South Wales, UK. Working mainly on a single beach - Poppit Sands.

Monday 21 June 2010

Trying some new ideas

I have been testing some techniques and ideas that were gained when I was working on my 'Windows into Winter' series of photos. I woke up at about 3 am this morning with a clear idea what I wanted to do - and had to write it all down before it got lost in the fog of sleep. It didn't make much sense when I read it this morning - but I have managed to understand the general idea and am going to give it a try.

Also, Shots magazine published a photo from the 'Singular Structures' series in this Summers issue. To get some work other than Poppit published has pleased me a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your photo in Shots. How do you do that look?

    ReplyDelete