About Me

My photo
Photographer based in South Wales, UK. Working mainly on a single beach - Poppit Sands.

Friday 23 April 2010

More Cardiff work





I have been trying some new techniques and different cameras. The weather at Cardiff has been very sunny recently - giving me a look that I am finding more and more interesting - and the results seem similar between the different cameras and lenses that I am using - almost as if the bright sunshine is taking away any subtle 'looks' that a particular lens has.

2 comments:

  1. Michael, I would like to know how you get this type of photograph. I want to know the lens you are using and camera and any special tricks that you do. PM me.

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason, It is not just one 'trick' - it is a number of options taken in the moment and also the light at the time.

    ReplyDelete