About Me

My photo
Photographer based in South Wales, UK. Working mainly on a single beach - Poppit Sands.

Monday 25 January 2010

Testing

The last few days have been busy with admin work and trips out trying to capture new images. New ideas are coming thick and fast but I have found that this can swamp what I am trying to concentrate on - so I have to hold back and try and get a single vision into my mind.

I will soon have some of these new ideas framed and ready. I find that with my earlier work the framing was just a way of getting the image ready to be seen - whereas this new work relies heavily on the frame and mount to push itself outwards towards the viewer. With the detailed photos of Poppit they needed to be big - with these new ones they have to be small to produce the intense condensed punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment