About Me

My photo
Photographer based in South Wales, UK. Working mainly on a single beach - Poppit Sands.

Wednesday 13 January 2010

More snow stopping work

Once I am bitten by the bug of a project I need to crack on with it - as I feel that you need to get up to speed before your best work will happen. Over the last few weeks it has been a constant stop/start situation with the snow as I cannot get out to Cardigan to take shots when I need to. However, this has left me free to work on other admin duties that are maybe not quite so exciting.


1 comment:

  1. While in the throes of a photographic identity crisis, which is not necessarily a bad thing, I came across your work and must say that this is the general direction I've been trying to find the time to explore for many years. I don't really want to know how you do what you do, as I need to find my own voice, but I find your approach interesting and stimulating. I look forward to the availability of your book.

    ReplyDelete