About Me

My photo
Photographer based in South Wales, UK. Working mainly on a single beach - Poppit Sands.

Monday 27 July 2009

More trips to Cardigan...

I have been taking a few more trips to Cardigan while I wait for the Poppit tides to come right (later this week). I am having to squeeze these trips in between my Poppit work so I am not getting much time there - I'm really just testing the waters to see if I get excited by the streets - if I do then I'll start visiting there in the evening with all my gear to see what happens.

I have done this a number of times before - getting interested in certain aspects of a place and building up a head of steam to go out there and record it - only to find that either my expectations were too high or I just couldn't get what I wanted. In the end I suppose that if you want to do something new you have to spend a long time looking for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment