About Me

My photo
Photographer based in South Wales, UK. Working mainly on a single beach - Poppit Sands.

Thursday 17 December 2009

Some more trips into Cardigan...

No matter how many times I go into Cardigan I always find something new to photograph. I suppose that is because I am trying to take photos of people and they are always changing and doing different things. It took me ages to understand that the thing that kept me happy with photographing Poppit is that it is always changing - the sands are always different every tide - and I struggled to find another subject that I could get my teeth into that was exciting to do and would change enough for me to enjoy photographing it over a long period of time. It just didn't click that there were so many possibilities happening all around me.




No comments:

Post a Comment